Self Care Journal For Autism Moms
Please Note: Unfortunately at this point of time, this product cannot be shipped to Australia and New Zealand.
Take care of yourself first
Autism moms need all the help they can get when it comes to self-care. You know it should be a priority, but with your job, school drop-offs, visits to therapists, IEP meetings, cooking and other responsibilities, the family's needs always seem to come before our own much-needed personal time.
Most Autism moms are tired, stressed and prone to anxiety and burnout.
Scheduling self-care is extremely essential. If it is not scheduled then it never becomes real. Self-care makes a huge difference in our lives be it interactions with your family members or colleagues. Self-care has huge payoffs. You end up having more patience, energy and love for your family members.
This 52 Week Self-care journal has been designed to ensure that you schedule time for yourself doing things that you love, be more aware of your moods, regulate your thinking to be more positive, be grateful for people and things that are currently in your life among other things.
Just remember that you can’t give your 100% to your family if you don’t feel good yourself mentally and physically.
- The Journal helps you track your emotions for an year. It helps you take course correction in case you see that you are having lot of mood swings. Erratic mood swings affect you and your family
- Helps you to commit to daily affirmations. These affirmations can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. When you repeat them often, and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes
- A Weekly tracker helps you to remember that you need to pamper yourself and schedule some me time for yourself
- A Daily Mood meter helps you to track your moods during the day
- A Positive thought page and a Gratitude page forces ourselves to pay attention to the good things in life we might otherwise take for granted. In that way, we start to become more attuned to the everyday sources of pleasure around us—and the emotional tone of our life can shift in profound ways. Research has shown that people who are grateful tend to be more positive and happy in life
Size of the Journal: 8.5 x 11 inches
No of pages : 268
Cover: Glossy Finish
Please note: Different Covers are available but the interiors of the book are the same