Medical Care Logbook for Children with Autism and Special Needs: A Comprehensive Detailed Logbook to Document Therapy. Symptoms, Treatments, Diagnoses and Health Information
Please Note: Unfortunately at this point of time, this product cannot be shipped to Australia and New Zealand.
Managing a child’s complicated and complex disorder requires keeping up with health information like records, histories, treatments and providers. Children with autism and special needs often receive clinical care from multiple providers at different facilities. Finding a way to organize and streamline your child’s health information is a powerful tool to ensure that they receive the most thorough care.
Unexpected events, like a doctor leaving a practice, a family move or a change in insurance coverage, can be especially difficult for families. Hence keeping medical information up to date and easily accessible helps you coordinate the best care without gaps for your child.
This Medical Care Logbook will help you to
- Prepare for appointments.
- Helps you to share new information with your child’s primary doctor, school nurse, daycare staff, and others caring for your child
- Give new providers all necessary information about your child so they can get to know your child well.
- Be an advocate for your child. Some services require that you document your child’s needs. This will help you with documentation that will show what services your child should receive.
- Track changes in your child’s medicines or treatments
- List telephone numbers for health care providers and community organizations
- Prevent gaps in your child’s care. Sometimes children with autism will see many different providers before being diagnosed or getting treatment. This helps you coordinate care across different clinicians, like doctors, occupational therapists, speech therapists and counselors.
This medical logbook is extremely comprehensive, informative and well planned out with complete details like
- Child's name
- Weight Blood Type, Allergies
- Medical Needs
- Medical Conditions
- Contact Information of Primary Carer & Address
- School Details
- Space for medical contacts like person name phone email
- Details of Insurance & Pharmacy
- Insurance Company and Plan name
- Dental Insurance Details
- Medical History like Medication being taken, Start Date, Start Dose, Notes for visible changes
- Medication Log with details like date, time, name of medication, dosage
- 12 Month Medication Log
- Details for Family Doctors, Family Dentist. Optometrist, Pediatrician
- Symptoms Tracker with Description and Treatment
- Illness Tracker
- Details of Doctor Visits
- Space for Doctor Notes like Reason for Consultation, Duration Time
- Details of Dental visit like date, description and next appointment date
- Optometrist/Ophthalmologist visit Details
- Therapy Log with details like
- Therapy progress notes with points discussed and session notes
- Therapy goals with dates
- Discussion points
- Concerns raised
- Medical Spending Record
- Immunization Record with dates like date, Doctor, Vaccine Details
- Surgery Details
- Lab work Details
- And much much more
Please store this medical logbook where it is easy to find. This helps you and anyone who needs information in your absence.
Add new information to this book whenever there is a change in your child’s treatment. You may also want to take this logbook with you to appointments and hospital visits so that information you need will be close at hand.
Details of the book
No of pages: 142 pages
Size: 8.5 x 11 inches
Cover: Glossy finish